This place is AMAZING!!! They have the best food and drinks in downtown LA! If you havn't been here and gotten a home made pop tart or a maple bacon donut you are missing out!!! I also love love love the mint lemonade! Everything on the menu is delicious, you really can't go wrong!
Boy, what a breakfast. Their burrito with chorizo was sooo good. I will have trouble working now! Definitely come by if you are in the area. Great Californian style food. Quick and attentive service as well.
Home made strawberry jam is DELICIOUS!!!! They accommodated my gluten-free dietary restrictive needs excellently. The wait staff were all very attentive, helpful, and polite. A must eat at place for breakfast when in downtown LA.
It's a pricey diner, pure and simple.
1. The foods good, but it's expensive. The basic burger is $10.
2. Some call it cozy, I like to think of it as kinda rundown.
3. The serve a solid breakfast, but only till 3:30PM.
4. They put a nice emphasis on vegetarian options.
5. They do make a mean batch of french fries with a vegetarian chili option.
The food fine, the service is whatever, the parking situation sucks (DTLA) but it's just too expensive for what it is.
Fantastic place with great service, and relaxed atmosphere. I got the vegetarian sloppy joe, and it hit the spot!